18 Dec How to Pick Out the Best Toys this Winter Season
Attention all dog lovers! We all know our dogs are the most spoiled during this Winter season! For that reason, we wanted to list the best kinds of toy for your loved fur ball!!
- Dog Chew Toys with Treats
- Interactive Dog Toys allow your doggie to never stop having fun and get bored. What they don’t know is, it’s also stimulating their mind as well, encouraging them to think about how to receive the treat.
- New and Unusual Treats
- Nutro Crunchy Real Mixed Berries doggy treats are made with real blueberries, cherries and cranberries. They can be used for your dog’s training, put into a treat-dispensing toys or given just because your dog is looking particularly cute at the moment.
- Blue Buffalo Health Bars are also great and healthy pet treats. They are available in a variety of flavors including yogurt & bananas or pumpkin & cinnamon. These are baked biscuits that can be given as a bedtime treat or stuffed into a treat-dispensing dog toy to keep your pooch occupied while you are busy or away from home.
- Himalayan Dog Chews are long-lasting dog chews that will keep your canine busy for hours and hours. They are actually made from a type of cheese that is extremely hard. Your furry friend will not be able to chew this up in a matter of minutes. They are 100% natural cheese.
- Elk Antler Chews are great, long-lasting chews for dogs that we have discussed before. These antlers are shed naturally so you can be sure no elks were harmed in the making of these dog chews. They do not splinter, chip or harm the dog’s digestive tract.
- Ark Naturals Breath-less Brushless Toothpaste dog chews keep your pet’s teeth clean and improve their breath. These chew treats have abrasive ridges that scrub off tartar and help fight plaque. They also contain a doggy “toothpaste” in the center that further assists with tooth cleaning and breath freshening of your pooch.
- Evanger’s Nothing but Natural Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried treats for dogs are nothing but salmon. They are a very healthy and definitely unusual treat for your pet which again makes for one of the best gifts for dogs.
- Doggy toys with Squeakers
- KONG, makes really amazing, tough squeak toys for dogs that will challenge even the most ruthless squeak-toy-destroying canines. For example, their KONG Squeezz JELS are recent additions to their line of tough dog toys. They have a gel-type appearance in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. The squeaker is well-protected at the center of the toy. Squeaker dog toys like the above are great for playing fetch with your pet. KONG ones in particular are shaped like animals, balls or rings. These odd shapes make them bounce erratically, adding more fun to a simple game of fetch, and peaking your dog’s curiosity even further.
- Pet toys that crackle
- Crackle dog toys are one of the best gifts for dogs who like some noise motivation but don’t really like high-pitched squeakers. They are also good for pet parents who don’t like high-pitched squeakers and get annoyed quickly by the sound of these dog toys. Kong again offers a KONG Squeezz Crackle
- Doggie Christmas every month
- For some pups, it can be Christmas every month of the year! Many companies offer monthly packages for a low rate that include all the necessities, treats, and toys your furry friend could have.
Raine, Reannan. “7 Best Christmas Gifts for Dogs That Will Last Until the Next Year.” Top Dog Tips, 5 Dec. 2017, topdogtips.com/best-christmas-gifts-for-dogs/.
Accessed 18 Dec 2018.
Author: Paige Lukosavich
Last updated: January 08, 2019
The information contained on www.dogactivityworld.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Dog Activity World assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Dog Activity World be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Dog Activity World reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. This Disclaimer for Dog Activity World is based on the TermsFeed’s Disclaimer Template
Dog Activity World does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
www.dogactivityworld.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Dog Activity World.
Dog Activity World does not own the image displayed on this blog.
Please note that the Dog Activity World does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.